For I must be traveling on, now; 'Cause there's too many places I've got to see..
'Cause I'm free as a bird now, And this bird you can not change

Saturday, April 9, 2011

What a day!

I spend the first part of my day cleaning and organizing! I cleaned my crafts up and out of my room (which looked like a flea market or goodwill) into the spare room that I finally got to change in my craft room yahhooo!! Now I can make a Huge mess and not have to clean it right away ill just shut the door lol
Here are a few pictures of my before and after WARNING:  look with caution its pretty scary
Before such a mess

These are all my goodwill finds all of these was maybe 24 dollars

After love my jars and teapot from goodwill shelf from garge sale

My frame display garge sale

Super clean of course my dog had to jump in there

Craft room all my material I found in my grandmas house

Organized and in there own tubs!


No comments:

Post a Comment