For I must be traveling on, now; 'Cause there's too many places I've got to see..
'Cause I'm free as a bird now, And this bird you can not change

Sunday, April 3, 2011

told you I was a mad women

This is a cute lil bow holder I made out of material I found at my gmas and an old frame from goodwill

This baby hair clip is made out of coffee filters you can do anything with them




Roses I made out of old fabric laying around made for a cute headband

Bow holder made out of a dollar store frame I spray painted

This bow holder is all from hobby lobby The wood and castle was maybe 2.00 dollars

I saw this on another craft blog and thought it was super cute!

Cute lil crown from hobby lobby 1.99

Okay this is one of my fav. wish I would have took a before it was one ugly sign And i sanded and turned it into a cute picture holder

Bow holder made with scrape book stickers


Flower made out of material I just cut squares out and you burn them over a tea light

Rose tutu

Aww my family how'd they get in there lol random thats my dad please pray for him he has lung cancer

Made this flower with left over flowers I found

Sailor bow I saw this ribbon and it inspired me


Okay I saw two diff ideas on some craft blogs the first one was pin cushion rings well I thought okay I could do that but made them smaller and sell them as rosebuds I love them I kept the red one for myself the other idea was to use wire as your base and it turned out awesome so these rings are made with wire and felt

BOWs! saw the yellow ribbon and had to have it

Also saw this idea and decided to add this to my online store

So cute! the piggy is saying" feed me cupcakes" lol

Rose Earrings made out of burning fabric

Tutu for your hair

Bow ring

Converse shoes Rock!

I Love polkadots


Just learned how to do this look up "how to make roses" on you tube they have a step by step example super easy!

THese are simple burn flowers u just need some silky maerial and a tea light


My bows I'm known for. I thought these would be so cute in the cupcake store

Ok this is my before picture

After pretty new bow holder

Favorite Ring!

Alice in wonderland tutu

I made this cute lil outfit for my bestie's baby shower

She Loved it!

Cupcake Tutu

No comments:

Post a Comment