For I must be traveling on, now; 'Cause there's too many places I've got to see..
'Cause I'm free as a bird now, And this bird you can not change

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Its OFFICIAL!!!

I am now in the store! yay!!! I went in today and she was soo excited to see my things! its an awesome feeling of someone loving the stuff you make. She was so excited she didnt even charge me for my logo! I'm soo happy this is a great day! Oh and I've got my business cards coming yay! okay now that I am bubbling over with joy im out to treasure hunt!
                                                         <Fly>
                                                     
                                                       My logo my cousin made for me is't it adorable!!!!!


                                                                                                              BLISS

No comments:

Post a Comment