For I must be traveling on, now; 'Cause there's too many places I've got to see..
'Cause I'm free as a bird now, And this bird you can not change

Monday, April 4, 2011

The good, the bad and there aint no ugly here!

So the bad first, I worked really hard to get everything done and ready to put in the shop. Well I get there and it just so happens that they are closed on Mondays Boo!!
But on the bright side of things (which is the good!) I got two super cute tutu's done! Oh and I also get to go treasure hunting tomorrow to find some stuff for my booth for the craft show, in which i'm super excited about seeing that its my first one and my old bestie is gong to help I just cant wait!!!
Well there is def no ugly in these super cute tutu's here they are enjoy!
                                                                 < Fly>
                                                                       Bliss

I love LOve this tutu! I found these booties at joanns for 1.00 and thought they would be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment