For I must be traveling on, now; 'Cause there's too many places I've got to see..
'Cause I'm free as a bird now, And this bird you can not change

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

WHere have I been ?

Lets see I went to FL for like ever! I stay with my Aunt from A perfectly crazy life blog I ended up staying longer than I thought a whole month! luckly my boss calls me her free spirit and let me stay. I am now back in kansas but here are a few pictures of my fun month see my adeventures :
                                                       On our way to FL. 2 day drive yahoo




                                                                 Saltdough Craft day

                                                                      First trip to Ikea


                                              

                                                                 Girls night out!
                                                             4th of July homemade everything
                                                          Watching fireworks
                                                     ZOmbie party!
                                                      Scary!

                                                            Art and Exploring


                                                                    hot dogs on the riverwalk
                                                      COncert in park square
                                                      Beach Fun
Here comes the storm
Dry picture
WE  made it through the storm
Rainbow after the storm
Dolphin boat ride
hunting for seashells
I had an amazing time exploring new things so glad I got to stay for a month before I had to come back to reality  thanks Aunt Lora! FRom a perfectly crazy life

No comments:

Post a Comment