For I must be traveling on, now; 'Cause there's too many places I've got to see..
'Cause I'm free as a bird now, And this bird you can not change

Thursday, August 25, 2011

secret message!

Okay so I was doing my usual stocking on pinterest and found these super cool nails and thought oh I   MUST TRY!!! so here we go
                                         
                                                          Here are the nails they did
                                    Here are my products I used newspaper, alcohol, and nails polish
                                                         First you put the nail polish on let it dry
                                            Then you put the alcohol on the nail with a q-tip
Then lastly you rub your nail across the newspaper and Bam you got awesome artsy nails with secret messages love it!


Mine didn't come out quit as strong but it was the first time I tried it
SUPER fun easy and stylish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment