For I must be traveling on, now; 'Cause there's too many places I've got to see..
'Cause I'm free as a bird now, And this bird you can not change

Monday, March 19, 2012

T- shirt Scarf

SO I saw this the other day on YouTube (my addiction) I swear you can learn anything if you just YouTube it!  Anyways it looked really super easy!! You just need a shirt and scissors.
 I got my shirt from the dollar tree but you can use an old one that you don't care for anymore.
                              
okay so first just cut the top off right under the armpit. you could use the left over sleeves for fabric flowers to add on the scarf.
 okay then you just start cutting stripes don't cut all the way through on one side because you are going to use it to put all strands together.
 after you have cut all the stripes you just start stretching the strands
 then when u are done stretching you take the side that you didn't cut and start folding together.
 like this they all should just fit right together
 you also can braid a few or tie a few to give it your own design
 I also added some cut leather to bind it together and hide the folded piece
 then you are free to add your own fun taste! Like I added this sweet bow tie which I will teach you next time!!!
Be free and be who you are!!!!

I heart Naptime
http://www.iheartnaptime.net/sundae-scoop-link-party-21/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:%20Iheartnaptime1%20(I%20heart%20nap%20time%20)

I heart naptime

No comments:

Post a Comment