For I must be traveling on, now; 'Cause there's too many places I've got to see..
'Cause I'm free as a bird now, And this bird you can not change

Monday, March 12, 2012

Ello!!!! my fellow DYi'ers

Sooo I'm super excited! I saw this adorable Dyi wood bolt necklace from Mr Kate's web blog YouTube thing and I just had to try it soo here it goes
                                First you need to go out in the deep dark woods okay just kidding go out in the yard and pic up a couple tiny tree branch's. You will also need wire paint and chain
      you then cut the tree pieces and start painting any colors you want
                                                 then just let them dry usually dries really fast
  then when they are dry you just wrap jewelry wire around the branches you can either leave them plain or add some bolts and screws. after you have them all separately twisted you wrap them all together doing figure 8's then at the top you loop the chain through the wire
                                                          I made wire rings to match
                                                                     So Happy!!!
                                                       Hope you have as much fun as I did


Someday Crafts

1 comment: