For I must be traveling on, now; 'Cause there's too many places I've got to see..
'Cause I'm free as a bird now, And this bird you can not change

Monday, May 16, 2011

New oceanview bathroom!

I Wish i wouldof took a before picture of my bathroom but I always forget but it use to be gold and off white but I wanted something light and sea breezy so i saw some really cut eideas with mason jars and it kindof just went from there


This window shutter i sprayed and decided to use it for hangin my homemade flower hair things so they dont get smashed in the drawer

 I got these jar from a garge sale for like 50 cent and then i covered with yarn and added some cute buttons and a image sign SOo cte love it!
Okay so I could figure out where to hang these nor where to put them but i knew they had to go in the bathroom so i was sittin there thinking aww man I have no towel that matches and then I realized I could hang them from the towel rack brillant!
THe cute candle holder I got from TJ MAXX for 9.99 could leave without it

 Also while at TJMAXX I saw a cute beaqch sign and wanted it soo bad but I'm on a budget so I decided just to make my own I think it turn out pretty cute
Last touch I had a lil space that just needed something so I spray painted a frame out some burlap flowers wire and some cute lil clothes pin to hang my beach photos

No comments:

Post a Comment