For I must be traveling on, now; 'Cause there's too many places I've got to see..
'Cause I'm free as a bird now, And this bird you can not change

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

click your heel 3 times!!!

SO I was looking at some other cool ideas on blogs and ran across where a lady spray painted shoes so i just had to try it! I started with a cheap pair of flats found at walmart for 3 dollars
                                                    After spray painted a light blue to keep the inside from being sprayed I                                                   put walmart bags in them
                                                     now for my lil touch cute grey bows!
                                  also can switch thrm out thanks to shoe clips I can change them every outfit
**ONe questions for my fellow craft bloggers HOw do you keep them from chipping??**





<center><a href="http://www.pollywantacrafter.com/%22%3E%3Cimg border="0" src="http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab229/remodelaholic/PartyButtonSmallSize.jpg" /></a></center>

2 comments:

  1. Those turned out really cute! I have no idea how to keep them from chipping....do you think they will?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue you chose! Not sure about the cipping. Maybe apply a clear coat sealant? Thanks for linking up with DIY under $5!

    ReplyDelete