For I must be traveling on, now; 'Cause there's too many places I've got to see..
'Cause I'm free as a bird now, And this bird you can not change

Friday, March 25, 2011

Ello All!!!

 Right now I am a free bird stuck in a cage (which is reality) lol trying to find lil pieces of myself through crafts, arts, church , random road trips, being spontaneous, coming up with grand ideas at the last moment and then doing them whether its going to the zoo or traveling the dirt roads, Oh! And my favorite Random photo shoots their the best! One thing that sums me up is this convo I had with a friend. Oh I have a plan! Friend: no, you never have plans. I have plans? no! you have IDEAS! that’s right I have ideas, I never make plans Just be random guarantee you will have a better time. So come fly with me as I have fun breaking out of my cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment